Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter weekend



We had such a great weekend-much needed Family time.
CJ just loves staying at Hotels and jumping on the beds, we also got
to go swimming in the indoor pool-he really loved that.
We went to this great magic show called " Magic beyond belief".
The Magician is actually a Christian and talked about God for a few moments. A must see show.
Today we got to have Easter with our close friends Lisa, Bruce and Berkley.Afterward
we came home and while I made dinner,Chad and CJ decorated Easter Eggs.CJ really loved that. We wanted to have a Easter Egg Hunt but it was a little to cold. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Cosey Family said...

Looks like you all had a very special Easter together. My kids love going out of town and staying in hotels too! Hey did you ever get my e-mail I sent you back? My computer was messing up that day so I'm not sure it ever went. Let's get together and catch up soon!