"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
What a fun day!
we had such a fun day at the park today with my friend Kelly and her Kids Cameron and Molly. I also ran into my friend Kathryn with her two boys. It was a perfect day for a picnic.
Hey girl! Great seeing you at the park yesterday and having dinner last night. Eeeeww that picture is awful of me! I need your e-mail address so I can tell you about the conference. Also there is a link to it on the right side of my blog or go to www.ewomen.net, I think. See you Monday!
2 comments:
Hey girl! Great seeing you at the park yesterday and having dinner last night. Eeeeww that picture is awful of me! I need your e-mail address so I can tell you about the conference. Also there is a link to it on the right side of my blog or go to www.ewomen.net, I think. See you Monday!
And oh yeah i could listen to the song ALL DAY long. It is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment