Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Atlanta



C.J. and I went to Atlanta over the weekend and had a great time seeing all our friends.I feel so blessed to have know these special Women for the past 18-20 years.

Cara, Susan and I had a wonderful time going out to Dinner on Sunday and celebrating all our Birthday's and catching up with what has been going on in our lives. we have been friends for 18 Years and my life would not be the same without them.We have been through so much together and I am thankful that I have friends that love me in spite of ALL my faults, that will laugh and cry with me and that do not judge me. There is no doubt that when I think of Family, I think of them. Iknow that if I ever needed them they would always be there for me!!!

It is so hard to believe that Miriam will be turning 20 this year..the years have just flown by. She was only 3 months old when I became her Nanny 20 years ago..I am getting VERY old, and now she is in her 2nd year of College and she is on the Honor Roll...so proud of her!!! I will always be grateful that God brought them into my life and how I am the Mom I am , could always be better, because of Bonnie and what I have learned from her..raising 3 amazing Kids that all went to College and have all made honor roll and that actually really love each other:)I never take these relationships for granted and I pray that God will always keep them safe in His loving arms!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never complain again about you snapping photos....such wonderful memories.


Love you

Susan