Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Helping out at School!!!























































I went to C.J.'s School on Monday and helped in The Library and the Lunchroom.It was the first day that they were able to check out Books. C.J. and another girl in his class are in a special reading class and they go to the Library almost every day and read a book and take test on what they have read...C.J. has passed every time. I am so proud of my little reader and I am thankful to my amazing "Jewish Mother", Bonnie, who taught me more than anyone about being a good Mom and how reading is so important..it really paid off for C.J.!!!

I have to say that being C.J.'s Mom is the best. There really are no words to describe the depth of my love for him. He is sweet, adorable, funny, caring , smart and he LOVES his friends!!! He has always heard me tell my friends that I love them, his whole 5 years and when I hear him tell his friends that..ALL the time, it goes to show that kids do become their Parents..now I just need to work on that little thing called "Patience"LOL!!!

No comments: