"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
CJ and Kedric making a splash!
C.J. has the sweetest little voice. I never get tired of hearing it....he always has such a great time with Kedric. I think we stayed at the pool for nearly 3 hours on Monday.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That little C.J. is so darn cute, I want to just pick him up and give him a great big kiss! He is doing great swimming, looks like the lessons are really paying off. We need to make plans to come and see you guys.
1 comment:
That little C.J. is so darn cute, I want to just pick him up and give him a great big kiss!
He is doing great swimming, looks like the lessons are really paying off.
We need to make plans to come and see you guys.
love you
Carrie
Post a Comment