"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Saturday, November 1, 2008
C.J. at 2 years old with Uncle Jake
I had to post this picture of C.J. when he was two. It is just the sweetest picture of him. I so miss him being that small! It wasn't until he turned three that people stoped thinking he was a girl. I didn't mind though in the least!
I love that picture of little C.J.. EVERYONE thought he was the prettiest little GIRL,remember that?? I always used to imagine what your little girl would look like if you had one, probrbly just as beautiful!
3 comments:
What a sweetie pie!!!!!!
Carrie
I love that picture of little C.J.. EVERYONE thought he was the prettiest little GIRL,remember that?? I always used to imagine what your little girl would look like if you had one, probrbly just as beautiful!
miss you guys so much
Tammie
The most adorable little boy I have ever seen...just precious!
Julie
Post a Comment