What a fun night! Poppy, B.B. and Uncle Jake came by on their way out to see C.J.. B.B. is so great at gift giving and Halloween is no exception. C.J. was so excited to see them. Then, before we left to go to friends, I let C.J. go over to our Neighbors who were eagerly expecting his visit. They both were VERY creative and our one neighbor, who meant to look like a wizard, looked more like Moses and that was okay by me!
C.J. looked so cute as a clown. I had a little nose I wanted him to wear but he would have none of that..even trying to get him to wear a hat is not easy at all...actually impossible:) I wanted him to be something really sweet this year. It's so hard watching them grow up and starting next year who knows what he may want to be..tonight he was still our sweet little 4 year old boy.
We then headed to Moe's for a quick dinner, they know C.J. and I by name there,before heading to our good friends house, the Chaney's. We had such a good time and C.J. just had a blast hanging with his best buddy Kedric...this maybe our NEW Family tradition unless anyone wants to do a fun Hay ride next year...let us know! Hope everyone had a fun BUT safe night....can't wait for next year.



3 comments:
Hey, Girl! I started to call to see what you all were up to but I didn't decide what we were doing until the last minute. I ended up taking the boys to Gatlinburg. All of the stores and restaurants there give out candy. It was SO crowded but fun. Glad you guys had a good time. Maybe next year we will take you up on the hayride!
looks like you guys had a blast, even though you didn't get to do the hayride, it's fun just being with good friends and it looks like you were!
The kids had a great time..I will e-mail you pic's later in the week.
love always...Carrie
OH, C.J. was just the cutest little clown EVER by the way!!!!
Carrie...again!
Post a Comment