Friday, October 10, 2008
Fun at the Mississippi Fair!!!!
We had such a good time tonight at the Mississippi Fair. I have not always been big on going to the Fair BUT since having C.J. I see these things a lot different now. When C.J. is having fun...I am having fun, no matter what it is! When I see how much fun he was having and that we got to experience it with his Mimi and Uncle Dustin it made it more special. It makes me sad that he doesn't have them in Knoxville to build so many more memories with but you hold onto those that you do have and take LOT'S of pictures!!! Tomorrow we are going to the Pumpkin Patch....can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
looks like you had a blast in Mississippi, can't wait to see pictures from the Beach.
How much fun did Chad's Mom have with C.J.? I know that she just loved every second with him....and you and Chad. hahaha
love you girl...Carrie
Fun at the Fair...looks like C.J. really had a good time. was that his first time going?I am sure if it was Chad's Mom was happy it was with her:)
Love all your vacation pictures, I'm sure you were glad to be back in your own bed though right???
love....Julie
Post a Comment