"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Our Beach Pictures
My friend Barb took some pic's of us on the Beach...we had such a good time. I wanted to post them because some of our Family and friends wanted to see them. Please let us know which one's you like the best and we will send you copies.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are the most BEAUTIFUL pictures Tracy. I will call you with ALL the ones I want okay?
looks like all of you had a very special time together...can I go next! hahaha
7 comments:
Those are the most BEAUTIFUL pictures Tracy. I will call you with ALL the ones I want okay?
looks like all of you had a very special time together...can I go next! hahaha
love you
Tammie
Tracy your Pic's are AMAZING! I love them all. It is the best time to go to Florida isn't it, you can't beat the weather.
we would love to go with you ANYTIME, just let us know!
you have a beautiful Family, C.J. is just adorable!
Julie
Tracy,
The beach pictures or great. Seems like you all had a great time.
Love
Renee
Great pictures!
I just can't believe how photogenic y'all are!!!
Susan
Love them all! I'd love to have a picture of #2. Maybe we can get together next Monday when Josh gets out of school, what do you think?
Love you, Kim
Post a Comment