Wednesday, October 1, 2008

C.J. saying his Bible Verse from School





C.J. surprised me tonight after his bath with his Bible verse he has been learning in School, I almost cried! I really feel,as his Mom, that I fail so much, but when I see that he is excited about going to BSF, Sunday School and reading his Bible I feel that I am doing THE most important thing for him. His favorite story in the Bible right now is "The Burning Bush" and he has actually been reading the whole story BY HIMSELF!!!I am sure a lot of it is a VERY good memory but it just touches my heart that he, at such a young age, has such a heart for Jesus:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, that is just the sweetest thing. C.J. is so adorable and I just know that God is so proud of you for "Training C.J. in the way he should go".
We all feel we fail as Parents BUT teaching C.J. that Jesus love him is THE most important thing you can do as his Mom. Your doing a GREAT job at that!

love you girl
Julie

Anonymous said...

that was so precious. He is so beautiful and yes wonderfully made. I love you.

Cara

Anonymous said...

Tracy, He is just too cute and growing so fast. These momenst are so sweet.

Love you,
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet. Thanks for sharing.



Love, LeAnne

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! He's gorgeous.



Kristin

Anonymous said...

More precious than words can say!



Carrie