"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
99 Ballons...get the tissue out!!!
This video is so amazing! I have seen it a few times and every time it makes me cry. The parents were on Oprah yesterday and the Parents said they are expecting their second child in a few weeks. The one thing that the Mom said was she refused to be sad, that she could do that later, that she wantd to have these days with Elliot and be happy. I think, as hard as it is most days, we all need to live our lives that way because we don't know what tomorrow will bring!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!!That really is an AMAZING video Tracy, thank you so much for sharing that. It really makes you see how fragile life is and that we should NEVER take any thing for granted....not even friendship!!!
2 comments:
WOW!!!That really is an AMAZING video Tracy, thank you so much for sharing that. It really makes you see how fragile life is and that we should NEVER take any thing for granted....not even friendship!!!
love you much
Julie
Trace...I just love your blog! It is such an example of WHO you are and what you stand for. I love how you share from your heart..very moving video!
Tammie
Post a Comment