Sunday, October 19, 2008

Peter Furler..the Lead Singer of "The Newsboys"















On Friday, Barb and I, went over to the Beach for a little while and as we pulled up to the Beach House we met the Lead Singer of "The Newsboy's" , Peter Furler. He was so nice, he told us how he saved a Mom and her 15 year old Daughter the day before in the water. That night after taking some pic's on the Beach he came out with his Wife , Summer, and talked to us for a while, they were staying next door to my In-Law's Beach House. They were both the nicest people and we hope to see them again in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, that is so cool. I love the Newsboys!

looks like all of you had a wonderful vacation and your Beach pic's are so great...what a beautiful Family!

Tammie

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Tracey!!! Glad you had a good time at the beach.

xoxo - Angela

Anonymous said...

You guys are the most photogenic people I know should be doing commercials or something :)



Lisa