Wednesday, December 17, 2008

C.J. got a letter from Santa








































C.J. and I had a good time on Wednesday making Cookies for his Teachers, and some for us:) It was raining all day, so it was a great day to stay in and clean as well. Later that night, when I checked the mail, C.J. actually got a letter from Santa..aka, Mimi. He was so excited and could not wait to read it. We tried taking him to the mall tonight so that he could show the letter to Santa BUT he wold have none of Santa. I think those days are gone and I treasure those moments when he would go so willingly and jump into his arms..very sad for me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy...first off, C.J. is just THE most adorable child I have EVER seen and can you send me some of those Cookies...YUMMO!!!!!

I love that Chad's Mom did that for C.J.. These are moments that he will remember for the rest of his little life. He really is precious Trace and you are such a good Mom...NOW SEND ME SOME COOKIES!!!!

Love ya girlfriend
Carrie

Anonymous said...

WOW!I just love that first picture of C.J., so darn adorable I just want to eat him alive...

hope that you guys have a very Merry Christmas and that you will come in town soon:)

all our love
Tammie