"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
That has to be the most precious thing I ahve ever seen. C.J. is just to adorable for words Tracy.Hope that your having a Happy New Year!we love you Carrie
Tracy, I agree with Carrie, That C.J. is THE most precious thing I have ever seen. You should post that on AFV...you might win some $$$$...Happy New Year my sweet Friend!!!Tammiecome home and visit soon:)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That has to be the most precious thing I ahve ever seen. C.J. is just to adorable for words Tracy.
Hope that your having a Happy New Year!
we love you
Carrie
Tracy, I agree with Carrie, That C.J. is THE most precious thing I have ever seen. You should post that on AFV...you might win some $$$$...
Happy New Year my sweet Friend!!!
Tammie
come home and visit soon:)
Post a Comment