Wednesday, February 25, 2009
C.J.'s Bowling Party...what fun!!!
we had C.J.;s Birthday Party at the Bowling Alley a few weeks ago and we had such a great time. 9 of his sweet friends came and everyone had fun Bowling, eating Pizza and Cake and just enjoying being together. I just can't believe that 5 years has come already and my sweet baby boy will be going to be the big "K" in the Fall...I need a moment to cry.LOL!!! No really, I want to cry:( I thank God everyday for blessing us with such a special boy, I couldn't ask for more and wouldn't trade him for the world, he is our little blessing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, Tracy! Sorry that we had to miss his birthday. Maybe we can go bowling when you guys come for a "sleepover" :-)! Our class will be over soon so our Sunday afternoons will be free again. Love you!
Post a Comment