Sunday, February 1, 2009

A tribute to Dad;s every where




He is OUR Father.
Not the sketch in the paper or a part of a skit on T.V.
Many people will think that they know Him.
But they have no idea how he felt the day you were born.
The Pride he felt on your first day of School.
Or how much you both love being his Daughters.
Remember who your Daddy REALLY is.

No one knows and loves us like our kids do and I so loved hearing how the Bush girls spoke about the love for their Father. No matter what the rest of the World thinks about us the only one that REALLY matters is our kids:) I am so thankful that C.J. has a Dad that loves him so much and spends the time with him that is so important in his life right now. I didn't have that as much as child but I thank God that C.J. does. When our kids look at us they don't see God they see us and we need to be the best example of how God , their Heavenly Father, loves them through us and will one day see and feel that for them selves!!!

No comments: