Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Light Your World!





I found this video tonight on YouTube and I just had to post it. It was one of the first songs that I heard when I became a Christian over 20 years ago and Newsong has been one of my favorite groups since then. I have always said that if I can reach only one Person through what Christ has done in my life that I feel I have done what Christ has called me to do. My life is so far from perfect and EVERY day I need His grace and forgiveness.I have always wanted my Blog and Face book page to give God all the glory in my life and in the last few days alone I have a handful of friends tell me that they were touched by something that I wrote or by a video I had posted and I can only give God the credit for that because it is Him that speaks to my heart on what to say or what Video I post, He is speaking to my heart and I am so thankful for anyone that HE touches through me...to Him be the glory!

No comments: