Sunday, April 5, 2009
Romans 8:18..so moving!!!!
PLEASE STOP MY MUSIC FROM PLAYING SO YOU CAN LISTEN:)
As I was coming home tonight with C.J.,this song came on..I had heard it before but I felt like this time God so wanted me to share it with everyone.I was so excited when I found this on YouTube with Jeremy speaking as well. It gives all of us who struggle so much in this world the hope that we need and that we look for, that one day there will be no more tears, pain or suffering.I long for that day when no more will I have to worry about feeling rejected from a loved one or friend, feeling the pain of loosing someone that Ilove so much. I thank God for that Hope and for the incredible sacrifice that He made for you and I. I pray that the grace that He has shown us so freely that we will show others as well....how can we not!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment