Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Augusta Trip




Last weekend we went to Augusta to see my Parents and also to attend my High School Reunion. I had such a good time seeing all of my old friends from School, everyone still looked great and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with a few that I was really close to. We have already e-mailed each other and talked on the phone as well.
It was good seeing my Parents as well.I have not been back to Augusta in almost a year and a half and with C.J. growing so fast I really need to make sure that we make that trip a few times a year so that he will really get to know them. He really had fun hanging out with them and going bowling,he even bowled a STRIKE!I was lucky enough to get it on video.
I am already looking forward to our next visit to Augusta and the next Reunion...25 will be coming up VERY soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time in Augusta with your Family and what fun was that Reunion???? you looked great and I am sure that everyone told you "That you haven't changed a bit" RIGHT?????
I can't wait for our 25 year one ....just a few more years Tracy. WE ARE GETTING SO OLD! You will probably still look like your 30 then as well.
love you girl
Carrie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.