Bonnie is "Bubby Bonnie" and not only is she the best Grandmother but she has been the best Mother to me for 19 years...she knows that she means the world to us...the whole Family does. We don't get to go in town like we used to but I know that C.J. will be better in his life for the "quality" of time that he gets to spend with them.
Friday, January 23, 2009
C.J. with his "Jewish" Grandparents:)
C.J. is very blessed to have Bonnie and Ted in his life. They really do love him like he is their own Grandchild and I am so thankful for them and the difference they have made in our lives. C.J. had a great time playing with "Uncle Ted" as he calls him. I never could remember the name for Jewish Grandfather's so that is what we ended up with.
Bonnie is "Bubby Bonnie" and not only is she the best Grandmother but she has been the best Mother to me for 19 years...she knows that she means the world to us...the whole Family does. We don't get to go in town like we used to but I know that C.J. will be better in his life for the "quality" of time that he gets to spend with them.


Bonnie is "Bubby Bonnie" and not only is she the best Grandmother but she has been the best Mother to me for 19 years...she knows that she means the world to us...the whole Family does. We don't get to go in town like we used to but I know that C.J. will be better in his life for the "quality" of time that he gets to spend with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment