Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Visit to Atlanta to see our Best Friends



C.J. and I went to Atlanta on Friday to visit all our special friends that we have not see in a while. We stayed with Cara, Rob, Ava and Nicolas over the weekend and had such a fun time. Cara and I have been friends for nearly 18 years and have been through a lot together. I know ,that with out a doubt, her love for me is unconditional, as my love for her is! The kids had so much fun together and C.J. is finally at that age where the boys were really able to play and have fun. Most of our trips C.J. was so little and Ava just loved picking him up and wanting to play with him:) I love you Cara, thank you for your love and friendship. You are just like a Sister to me.

we also were able to see my dear Friend, Susan. She , Cara and I met at the same time back at First Baptist Atlanta. She was actually mine and Cara's Spiritual Mother and would do a Bible Study with us each week. WOW!! that was sooo long ago. She still is that to us and she has always been the most amazing friend. I feel so blessed that God has given them both to me and know that we will be friends when we are very old ladies...love you Susan, your the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet of you to take the time to post everything. Love you too!!

Thanks for the dinosaurs