I had a great time at Dinner with my very special friend Jamie. We have known each other 7 years and she is just the most precious thing in the whole world. She is so giving and her heart is so pure. There are so many people that CALL them selves Christians I have found but their actions are so far from that, she , no doubt, is filled with the Spirit and it shows !!! I love you Jamie, you are so precious to me and the Sister that I have always wanted. She gave me this desk for C.J. when I went to her house tonight...wow! that brought back lots of fun memories,,so sweet of her and as you can see C.J. loves it!!!!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Dinner with Jamie
I had a great time at Dinner with my very special friend Jamie. We have known each other 7 years and she is just the most precious thing in the whole world. She is so giving and her heart is so pure. There are so many people that CALL them selves Christians I have found but their actions are so far from that, she , no doubt, is filled with the Spirit and it shows !!! I love you Jamie, you are so precious to me and the Sister that I have always wanted. She gave me this desk for C.J. when I went to her house tonight...wow! that brought back lots of fun memories,,so sweet of her and as you can see C.J. loves it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found your site while looking through sites from those who had the Bible listed in their favorite books. May God bless you more than He already has.
Post a Comment