Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!












































There is no gift that I could ever receive that means more to me than being C.J.'s Mom. I am so greatful to God for blessing me with such a special little boy. My heart is so full of love I feel at times it might explode. I also want to send out a thank you to both my Mom and Chad's Mom because with out the both of you ( our Dad's helped a little) C.J. would not be here, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!
Thank you Jesus for loving me so much that you choose me to be C.J.s Mom:)

I pray that this day will be filled with lots of wonderful memories for all the Mom's out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, those picture's are just the sweetest. You are such a great Mom and your hair by the way is getting VERY long, keep letting it grow it looks beautiful.
C.J. is so blessed to have you as his Mom and I know how blessed you are to have him.

love ya
Carrie

you need to show me how to do one of these, yours always looks so great.