Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Get out the tissue....




I don't know if anyone has seen this truly amazing video but I have seen it several times and came across it again tonight. It moved me to tears as it has done everytime I have watched it.
It is a video about the realtionship between Father and Son.....and God's relationship with us. It really is one of the most moving videos I have ever seen.
The links that this Father went for his Son, to me, shows the links that Jesus went for us and so much more.....what love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracy, that video was amazing and I did have to get outthe tissue.
What love that Father has for His Son. It really does show the love that Jesus has for His own children and what He did for us.

very moving!
Julie

Anonymous said...

That video is so moving. made me cry...
I just love your blog and being able to see what is going on in your life and seeing little C.J., he is just the most precious thing I have ever seen. I know that you really are blessed and I love that you dedicated your blog to our Savior, that is beautiful
love you so much
Linda