Thursday, May 29, 2008
Special night with friends
Our good friends, Vicki and Tim, came over with their three wonderful kids; Allison, Audra and Kedric and we had such a good time. C.J. just loves Kedric and Vicki is almost like another Mom to him. He just cries when they leave. I feel so blessed that God brought them into our lives 4 years ago. Although I am older I feel like Vicki is a big Sister to me, she is so wise and wonderful, her whole Family means so much to us. we love you guys. Thank you for always being there,your Family is a wonderful example of what Christ calls us to be to one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
how fun! there is nothing like good friends. Looks like you have some great one's and looks like C.J. has some special one's as well.
love you
Carrie
Post a Comment