As I heard the news today about Christain singer Steven Curtis Chapman's Daughter and Son, my heart just ached and tears would not stop coming from my eye's.
It is so hard to understand, to wrap your brain around something like this happening is just to much to take in, BUT it does happen and it shows us all OR it should show us all, that life is so short and at any time God could call us home and that is what He did with little Maria Sue Chapman.
It seems like 5 years is such a short time but I am sure that that precious little girl felt more love than she could have ever imagined, probably more than some people that live a full life time.
She had such incredible examples of Jesus' love from her wonderful parents who have been living out that life for as long as I can remember. I first became a Christian about 19 years ago and Steven Curtis Chapman's music was so touching to me and I could really feel the love of Christ through his music. I have been so blessed to see him in concert many times over the years and I pray that God will just wrap his loving arms around their son and help him to forgive himself and not carry the guilt and burden that he for sure feels right now.
I had a very close friend from High School that accidently did the same thing with his precious little girl Morgan and he has really felt the healing from God and he has blessed them with another beautiful daughter, who is now two years old.
I feel like God tries to speak to all of us through times like this. We all are one day going to be taken from these earthly bodies but what do we learn from it? why does it seem at times that it is so hard to love each other and to really do as God says "To love others as you love yourself"!
I guess we live in a world where most people just don't really care about each other as much as they really should and the sad thing is that one day it will be to late and they may not have that chance to say "I love you" again.
The one thing I do know is that little Maria knew just how much she was loved and her Family will never have to worry about asking "what if" or "if I had only". I know that it will make me hold on to my Family and Friends even closer and to always make sure they know they are loved and cared about. God could call me home tomorrow and I don't want to leave any doubts of how I feel and where my heart is.
To my Family and Friends, I do love you and I am so thankful and blessed that God has put you in my life and on this earth.
From my Heart,
Tracy... 1 peter 2:11-12
please go to stevencurtischapman.com to view some precious videos of sweet Maria with her Family.....
5 comments:
Tracy..I just love your heart, you are truly a special friend and we pray that God will pour His love down on this very special Family. We know that little Maria is sitting on Jesus' knee as we speak and that one day soon her precious Family will be in Heaven with both her and Jesus with never another tear of pain to shed.
love you always
Julie
wow! that was very touching Tracy. we have been friends for over 16 years and I can honestly say that I have never had a doubt about the condition of your heart and where I have stood as your friend.
I will be keeping this Family in our prayers and pray that God will give them the healing and comfort that they need.
Linda
That is so sad about their Family. We will be praying for them.
love
Sheryl
hope you guys are doing well. CJ is sure a handsome little thing and getting so big! love your blog!
I was so sad to hear about this truly special Family. I know that God will be holding them in His loving arms and giving them the comfort that they so deeply need.
I need to do one of these blogs for our Family BUT with all these kids I would never have the time. I will just enjoy looking at yours.
always
Cindy
give us a call when you get in town
I hope we can get together.
Tracy, I feel the same as you and just can't fathom what they must be going through and how their son feels. I was telling Briana about it and she ask me if God has a reason for everything what is his reason for this???? This question from a 10 year old. Sometimes in our humaness there are things we will never understand but, I do believe that it is our chance to grow stronger in our relationship with God. It is during these times he carries us.
I am thankful for your friendship and hope you know I love you dearly.
Tonya
Post a Comment