Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Another fun day at the pool
what a fun day we had with Kim and the kids.Wepacked our lunch and went out to "The Beach" and stayed most of the day. C.J. jumped off the diving board for the first time without his life jacket.I was so proud of him. Chad was out of town so we went back to Kim's and had dinner and actually spent the night. It was so much fun, I haven't had a sleep over in years. We got up this morning and after C.J. ate we headed home. I feel so blessed that God has brought such special friends into our lives. I know everyone feels that way about their friends. I can just imagine all the special times we will share with our Families in the years to come...God willing we will be blessed with many more years on this earth:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cool Pool. I wish we had something like that here. Seems you have had some MAJOR pool action this Summer...good for you guys!
Linda
Post a Comment