Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Trip to see friends in Atlanta...how fun!!!!!
WHAT A FUN WEEKEND!!!! I had such a great time seeing all my best friends in Atlanta. These girls have been in my life for 18 years and Bonnie and the girls 19 years. That is amazing to me. I love you guys so much and we all have been through so much together. I feel so blessed that God has given you to me, to be in my life, to share all my ups and downs over all these years...there have been many downs BUT having all of you there with me has helped me become who I am and I am so grateful!
To have friends that love you NO MATTER what and that don't ever judge you NO MATTER what, that is so hard to find in this world today and if you are blessed to have friends like that in your life you are really fortunate... I feel VERY fortunate and very blessed to have these Godly Women in my life and to know that all of us will grow old together...GOD WILLING...makes the journey ahead a lot to look forward to:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great photos. I'm wearing my day/night shirt as I type. I LIVE in it. It was such a fun gift, now i realize how practical it is!!! Just love it. thanks so much for the shirt, card and notepad. You are soooo thoughtful. Now, your birthday is around the corner. Yeah. What fun last Sunday night was. A lot of laughs and good fellowship. Love you, Susan
Post a Comment