Monday, August 25, 2008

Our little Soccer Star at practice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! He looks like a natural athlete!

I got your message about coming up this weekend to help you celebrate your birthday but I won't be able to. I've been swamped with travel this entire month and have to travel out on the 4th so I'm hoping to just catch up on some rest. Plus, I'm getting sick (and I have to travel tomorrow which will probably make it worse!). Ugh!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I have to see if Adelina is done with your present...I haven't heard anything about it in about a week.

Talk to you soon,

Love - Angela

Anonymous said...

Angela's right, C.J. looks like he was born to be an athlete. Looks like he is having a blast playing Soccer.
I hope you do have a very Happy Birthday and I'm sure that you will get together with all of your girlfriends and have a great time. sorry I missed your Atlanta one, lookslike you had great timw woth the girls there as well.

your a special friend

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I forgot about your Birthday coming up. what are you guys doing? well...you still look like your 30. All that working out you do has always paid off over the years.

C.J. is just adorable. I know you must be the proudest Mom!

love always
Julie