I love this picture of all of us at Dinner. We went to celebrate all of our Birthday's and also Bonnie's Son, Jacob, getting married..in December. She is going to be the BEST Mother-In-Law and I know this because she has been the best Mom to me for 19 years!
I love you guys and hopefully we can make this a yearly tradition and not wait another two years for all of us to get together at one time:)
4 comments:
That is such a great picture. Looks like you had a great time with your friends in Atlanta...your always so good at getting people together, I bet you planed that didn't you???
Love...Linda
what fun! Maybe I will start that tradition with my friends here. I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday:)
love you girl
Carrie
Looks like you had a great time. I am so happy for you. You are a great friend.
Love you,
Tonya
Looks like a fun night...C.J. and Jack look so adorable! you need to have another one Trace. I know that you love giving "All your love to just C.J., but you have to much love for just one. Have another one SOON!!!!!
Tammie
Post a Comment