Saturday, September 13, 2008

C.J.'s 2nd Soccer game.


























































C.J. had his second Soccer game today and boy was it a hot one! He did so good though, despite the heat, and he scored two goals.

The thing I was most proud of today was the fact that he got the award for being "Most Christ Like". I really wanted to cry. I will take that award over any other that they give out.
C.J. really does have a very sweet spirit about him and just loves his friends. It is so sweet hearing him pray for them at night.

Sometime I think that we feel we fail at being Parents, it is such a tough BUT rewarding job and today was one of those days when , as much as I feel like I fail, I said "Thank you Jesus for allowing me to do one thing right and that is to teach C.J. as much as I can about his Heavenly Father and to love other's no matter what. Some days are harder than other's but when you do thing's that are in obedience to Christ it is all worth it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C.J. is so adorable!




Linda