I had such a good time tonight with my BEST girlfriends....we went out to celebrate my Birthday and it was so much fun. I am so thankful for these special girls...Julie, Jamie and Lisa.
Lisa and Jamie have been my good friends for over 5 years and Julie and I going on 4. I know that with out a doubt they will be my friends, "sisters" for the rest of my life and that is such a good feeling. I don't think that we live in a world any more where you can really put your faith and trust in just anyone and I know that they have and always will be there for me..and me for them...in good times and in bad times!
I love you Julie, Jamie and Lisa and you are so special to me..Thank you for our special "sisterhood" and I look forward to many more years of our special times together:)
4 comments:
I knew that you would have a great time tonight. Your friends look very sweet. I know that you feel very blessed to have them in your life...you have always been someone that cares deeply about people, even those that maybe have not always been there for you and that is a true sign of someone that is "Pure in heart"...that is you Trace!!!
maybe next year we can make it down for your Birthday...
love always...Carrie
I feel so blessed to be your friend! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your birthday celebration. The food and fellowship was such a treat. Hope to get together again soon.
Much Love,
Jamie
what a fun night with your girlfriends!
I feel blessed, just like Jamie does, to be your friend. You have always been so good at getting people together, when normally they might not do it as much. Thank you for all these years of a beautiful friendship..you are a true friend!
Julie
Happy be-lated Birthday Tracy!looks like you had a fun time with your friends. It's nice to finally put the face's with the name's after all these years.
Miss you...Tammie
Post a Comment