I had such a special Birthday today. I had a wonderful lunch with my Mother-In-Law, Bahallah. Thank you so much for my gifts, the pretty Orange Sweater I have on and the beautiful plaque that has C.J.'s name on it. I will treasure that 4-ever!! I love you and thank you for making my Day special.
The plaque reads as follows
"You are the Poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining star I reach for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my Child. Now with all things I am blessed!.......so beautiful, it makes me cry every time I read it.
Chad's Mom, my other Mother-In-Law, also sent me the Book, "The Last Lecture" I was so surprised because I have been wanting it for so long now. I just can't wait to read it and thank you Beverly for thinking of me. Can't wait to see you and Dustin next month, love you!
I also got a beautiful Purse from Chad's Grandmother, Gamaw as we call her.I just loved it and I really needed one for fall. We can't wait to see you , Papaw and Uncle Ricky next month...love you so much!
For Dinner, Chad, C.J. and I went to "Outback" .All I can say is YUMMY!!! The Crab is out of this world. I could not be more thankful for my Husband and Son...besides my Salvation, the best gift I could ever receive!
I felt so loved today and I want to say thank you to all of my Family and Friends who called, emailed and left msg's on Facebook. I love you guys and you made my Birthday so special!!!!!
5 comments:
Tracy, I'm glad that you had a great day! We will have to get together in a couple of weeks and celebrate both our birthdays together! We are going to SC this weekend but maybe next weekend we could do something! Love ya, Christie
I am so glad that you had a Happy Birthday. That orange sweater looks very pretty on you!
Do you have any plans to get together with your friends there in Knoxville?
I just loved your gifts you got. let me know how that book is okay?
love ya...Carrie
Happy Birthday!
I love that Pocketbook Trace...very nice!
I hope you have fun with your friends this weekend. Birthday's only come along once a year and they are meant to celebrate the special day God created us...wish I could be there with you:)
love you so much
Tammie
Post a Comment