Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Soccer practice and Picture day
































































C.J. had Soccer practice on Monday and they had their pictures made with their team. I took a few of my own and they came our pretty good. C.J. just loves being on the same team as his best friend Josh....they will be life long friends just like their Mom's.
I have to say I am a little frustrated that the "slide show" is not working at the moment...don't like doing these pictures as much but I am trying to be patient:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first one of CJ looks like a magazine ad!!!

Love...Angela

Anonymous said...

great pictures. He is so handsome and getting so grown up.

Love you,
Cara

Anonymous said...

WHAT A PRECIOUS CHILD!!!! Get that kid into modeling Tracy...he would be so good at that. With those looks and personality he would go far, maybe even T.V.....

Think about it!!!!!!

Tammie

Anonymous said...

I agree with Angela...C.J. should be on the cover of a magazine. what a cutie!!!!!

Carrie