Wednesday, September 10, 2008

C.J.'s BSF Teacher's















C.J. and I started back BSF today, Bible Study Fellowship,and he just loved his Teachers...me to! I have a few friends in my class so that's nice to see familiar faces.

If anyone reading this has not tried BSF I really would encourage you to give it a try. It is the most amazing study, this year we are doing Moses and I am very excited about it. It is a 7 year study through some of the Old and New Testament and it goes from September thru May.

The friendship's that you will make will be life long one's. I know that since I started, this is my 4th year, I have made some every year that I would count my closest friends. I know that by the end of Summer I am really needing to get back to this Bible Study and learn more and more about God's word , to be closer to Him and to see all my friends that I haven't had a chance to see.

If you have kids that are 2 years old to 5 years old you just have to get them involved. C.J. has been doing it since he was 2 and he really loves going and learning everything that Mom is. He also LOVES the music and sings the songs in the car all the time. I know that part of C.J.'s sweet heart and love for Jesus has a HUGE thing to do with BSF and I believe that as a Parent it is our responsibility to have them learn as much as they can about what Jesus has done for them and how much He loves them...In the world that we live in it would scare me , for him, not to do all I can for him...our kids are our most precious gift from God and nothing is more important than their salvation!

Please go to http://biblestudyfellowship.com if you are interested and you can find out what Church it is being held at near you. We have over 400 Women at my BSF so I am sure you will know someone if you will give it a try:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I just love that picture of you and C.J.. How beautiful is that! Your love for him is amazing and I am so proud of you for putting Christ first and making sure that C.J. has that realtionship with him....

Other relationships may fail you but Jesus will always be there no matter what...don't ever forget that friend...

love you guys so much..Julie

Anonymous said...

Love..love..love that picture of you and C.J.
The way your looking at him is so sweet. I know how special he is to you and how blessed you are to be his Mom.

when are you guys going to the Beach again? you HAVE to take more pictures!!!

Glad you both are doing BSF. I bet those Teacher's are loving all over on C.J. :)

Linda