Thursday, July 17, 2008

C.J., Megan and the Birds



C.J. and I had such a good time hanging out with my Friend Julie and her kids, Megan and Ben. C.J. was sooooo tired when we left he was asleep before we even left the parking lot. It is so great watching him have so much fun and seeing him so happy....there is NOTHING in this world better to me than being his Mom, he gives me so much joy.
When we came home, after going out to eat with Julie and Megan, Chad called me and told me to go look out on the deck. I could not believe what I was looking at. A Robyn had built a nest right on our deck and it had 2 baby birds that had already hatched and there was still one inside a beautiful blue egg. I was so amazed and I could see the little birds open their mouths wanting food. I so wanted to go find them some worms BUT I know that is their Mother's job. After I put C.J. to bed I went back out to look and the Mother Robyn was sitting on them.
I can't wait to see what happens over the next few weeks...I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a swimmer that little C.J. has has become.

your a blessed Mom!

LYL

Linda