"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Won't be long before they spread their wings and fly..
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so amazing.I have never been able to see baby birds grow like that. I hope that you can get them as they are learning how to fly. Now that would be cool. maybe you can put a recorder out on the deck.
Wow. They have gotten so big. They are to cute. It's just amazing how God takes care of them. In my situation right now it makes me feel better knowing that he will also take care of me and my family I just have to keep trusting and leaning on him.
2 comments:
That is so amazing.I have never been able to see baby birds grow like that. I hope that you can get them as they are learning how to fly. Now that would be cool. maybe you can put a recorder out on the deck.
Tammie
Wow. They have gotten so big. They are to cute. It's just amazing how God takes care of them. In my situation right now it makes me feel better knowing that he will also take care of me and my family I just have to keep trusting and leaning on him.
Tonya
Post a Comment