Sunday, July 13, 2008

fun weekend



We had such a good weekend. We took C.J. Bowling on Saturday. Chad had been out of town for 3 days so it was good spending some quality time together. C.J. could bowl everyday if you would let him. We may end up getting our own balls and shoes if we go enough.
I went to my friend Annie's Baby Shower today after Church. It was so much fun watching her open her gifts...she is having another girl in August and she is so ready! I am so thankful that God brought us together, she has turned out to be one of the most sweetest people that I have met and look forward to all the great times we will have in the future :) love you Annie and I am so happy for you, Tim and little C.J..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we LOVE to go bowling. The kids are always wanting to go. That is good that you are keeping him so active in sports, one day he may even be a pro-ball player....maybe in Bowling. LOL!!

Have a blessed week girl

Carrie