Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Must see Video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy that is a GREAT video! The one thing that I love about your Blog is that you put on here what you really feel in your heart.From what you say in your words/thoughts to the video's you post. They are all what you stand for and no one can say that don't know your heart because it is there for all of us to enjoy.

love you so much
Julie

Anonymous said...

Your blog is sooo cool! How did you learn to do all that??? I feel like I need to take a computer class or something, that technology is passing me by! I can barely send a text on my cell, and even then it takes me forever. It's just easier to call!!

The opening picture of you, CJ and Chad is beautiful. Do you know the very best part of your site? It is how you constantly put your relationship with God out there as a witness to His love and what He has done in your life! To God be the glory! Your message brought tears to my eyes. Someone is going to see it, and want that kind of relationship with Him, and start seeking Him out- all because you are willing to publicly tell everyone how wonderful our Lord is. One day, you will hear Him say, " Well done!"

Shannon

Anonymous said...

You need to go into writing...you have an amazing talent and gift. thanks for not wasting it.


Love Susan