Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy 4th of July weekend!
What a fun 4th of July weekend we had. Thursday night Chad, C.J. and I went with our good friends , The Chaney's, to their Church, West Park Baptist, for their 4th of July celebration. We had such a good time and ran into my friend Kelly and her Family and also Mrs. Julie from our Church. The fireworks were amazing. We are so very blessed that we live in a Country where we have the freedom's that we do. Please keep praying for our Soldiers and their Family's
We went up to our Family's Cabins in Townsend again this weekend and Chad's Best friend Derrick,came up from Atlanta with his Son Zack and girlfriend Heather.It was great during the day and rained at night.I just love listening as the rain hits the roof, it is the best!
I pray that everyone had a safe and Happy 4th and can't wait until next year...
God Bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment