Today I took this amazing picture of the baby birds. It is so cool watching the Mom come and feed them. I have tried taking pictures of her feeding them but she flies off as soon as I try coming out side.I can't wait to see what these little guys look like in the next few days.
2 comments:
WOW..... THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!
I can't wait to see them in the next week, it will be a huge change. Maybe you will be able to video them when Mom kickes them out of the nest, that would be VERY cool!
Linda
That really is amazing. The miracles that God puts on this earth for all of us to just stand in awe of.He even gives those Mommy birds that great love to take care of her babies....how precious is that. Can't wait to see how they grow.
Love ya
Julie
Post a Comment